The Polybandstand™ are generally sold with custom graphics. However, it is not a requirement. The Polybandstand™ offers custom lettering, logos and graphics. Prices for graphics can range. Don’t worry if you are unable to create a design, we have artists here to help you. If your artwork is not created properly, we will have to reject it. Please DO NOT send low resolution (72dpi) jpegs or. gifs pulled off the Internet except to show colors or ideas. They do not work for reproduction.
IF YOU HAVE A GRAPHIC AND WOULD LIKE A QUOTE, PLEASE EMAIL THE FILE TO US BEFORE YOU CALL US FOR A PRICE. WE CAN NOT QUOTE YOU IF WE CAN NOT SEE THE GRAPHIC AND EVALUATE IT.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, PLEASE CALL US BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR ARTWORK.
1. Use a professional graphics program, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Sorry we do not support CANVA and any other non-professional programs.
2. Size all artwork to the actual size and scale.
3. Convert all text (Fonts) to “Curves”, “Paths” or “Outlines”. Our fonts may differ.
4. Scanned images or bitmap images must be a true minimum resolution 150 dpi.at actual size and scale. Do not send higher resolution file, as they will not increase the quality of the finished product and will only cause problems with email delivery.
5. Printed images are printed CMYK. Many commercial colors are not reproduceable via our printing methods.
6. Additional charges for color matching. Please know that the colors you see on screen or from your printer may not match our printed results. Because software, inks and material can change and that The Polybandstand™ has no control over these changes or materials. The Polybandstand™ cannot guarantee that your “reorders” will match earlier results.
7. DO NOT flatten Photoshop images if you need us to make any adjustments.
8. If you have not prepared a professional graphic before and expect to use a “Junior” program, you may be creating more work and accrue more art charges than if you allow us to start your project from scratch.
9. In all cases check with us BEFORE YOU START your work to make sure you can provide a proper file.
We manufacture our graphics primarily from cutting sheets of vinyl film much like pinstriping a car. Our machines are concerned with the shape or VECTOR of the elements (Letters or logos) that make up your design. Bitmaps or scans are made up of dots (RASTOR IMAGES). Bitmaps must be converted and edited into “VECTORS”. An image that may look somewhat ok on screen (72dpi) may not be at all acceptable for vectorizing. It would also not hold up to enlargement for your band front. We do have software to assist us in the conversion process but does not work well on small low-resolution bitmaps.
You may specify the color in your drawing, but vinyl comes in a wide but limited range. The actual color is determined by the roll of material that we load in the cutter. We have many colors to choose from but cannot color match vinyl to Commercial Colors. We will make the closest match that we can.
We also produce large format color printed vinyl decals. We have the ability to print and cut the shapes of the logo. Our printed images use a CMYK color system. Many Commercial colors and metallics are not reproduceable via CMYK color systems. But we get excellent results if the file you generate is of professional quality.
You may email your files to [email protected] for review. If you are not sure, please call us at 833-THE-POLY to discuss your needs. If you have a very large file 5 megs or larger, we prefer you use wetransfer.com. Also, many email servers will reject large attachments. If you are sending us several files attach only one file per email.
Don’t worry we can always create a nice logo from your ideas or sketches at a reasonable price. We will also design a logo to fit your overall budget.